Every Sunday year-round, guests can enjoy brunch in a setting unlike any other brunch in the area. Constructed in 1878, the Palm House is the oldest standing greenhouse west of the Mississippi River and the most historically significant building in Tower Grove Park. Dining amid beautiful plants and historic statues provides a relaxing atmosphere and an excellent way to wrap up the weekend. Where else can you enjoy a wonderful brunch, read European newspapers and conclude your experience with a carriage ride through the Park?
The French inspired menu changes a little every Sunday, but has something to suit everyone’s taste. Each week the café features an omelet station, cold salads, soup du jour, warm entrees, and a tempting dessert display. Of course our dessert display includes our namesake item, the traditional French Madeleine. Café Madeleine also offers a variety of beverages ranging from coffee drinks to fresh squeezed orange juice, mimosas to mixed drinks.
And, I love coffee. Would you like to share my passion for it with other people who are just as obsessed? Visit cafemadeleinestl.com now to find the best accessories for coffee processing….
- foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/cafe-madeline/4c15115fa1010f47ac5d4d18
- tripsavvy: https://www.tripsavvy.com/brunch-on-mothers-day-3137105
- sirved: https://www.sirved.com/restaurant/st._louis-missouri-usa/cafe-madeleine/551221/menus
- stlmag: https://www.stlmag.com/dining/Best-Easter-Brunches-in-St-Louis-2014-Edition/
- 417mag: https://www.417mag.com/issues/january-2013/shaw-neighborhood-st-louis-mo/
- passportmagazine: https://passportmagazine.com/traveling-gourmet-favorite-places-brunch/3/
ADDRESS:4256 Magnolia Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110-3569, USA